Glasgow Raceway is the name of Glasgow RC Club’s home track. We are located just behind the tennis courts at the East Kilbride Sports Club in Calderglen Country Park. Glasgow Raceway is located at East Kilbride Sports Club, Calderglen Country Park, East Kilbride G75 0QZ
Follow the signs for Calderglen Country Park and in the roadworks look for the main gatehouse entrance on the left hand side. Follow the road past the gatehouse. Turn right at the first entrance into East Kilbride Sports Club. Site limit 10mph – lots of hazards including children, so please be sensible and watch your surroundings.
Park as close to the tennis courts as possible to drop off your equipment. Park sensibly to keep access routes clear. Once you are setup and if you are able, please park in the overflow car park.
If you’re visiting Glasgow RC Club and have questions regarding accessibility of facilities or the sports club building, please read the information below. If anything is unclear, please get in touch and we will be happy to help.
We have designated Blue Badge parking bays available at the front of the building, closest to the access route. Please note: Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance, BUT we do have a limited amount of blue badge parking at the sports club and parking in general, so it is a good idea to contact us in advance to make sure your visit is smooth.
- The car park is located at the front of the building
- It does not have a height restriction barrier
- Blue Badge parking bays are available and clearly marked
- The dimensions of the designated parking bays are 360cm x 490cm (11ft 10in x 16ft 1in)
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance
- The nearest designated bay is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance
- The route from the car park to the building is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance
- Assistance may be required because there is one step to the RC Track / a slope
- The car park surface is tarmac